Technical Information & User Manuals
Thank you for purchasing Ritchey! We appreciate your support and thus, every effort has been made to offer you high quality, superior design, top-notch workmanship and quality control on all of our products.
To ensure correct installation and performance we recommend your parts be installed by a professional bicycle technician. If you plan to install your new Ritchey products yourself, please read carefully the information below before proceeding.
Ritchey assumes no responsibility for malfunction or injury caused by faulty installation or maintenance. Be aware that bolts can rattle loose and parts be damaged after a crash. All parts must be frequently checked and serviced to ensure optimum performance and most importantly, safety. We strongly recommend the replacement of all Ritchey Carbon and WCS components after every major crash. Due to the structure of these lightweight products, damage may not be visible however failure can result due to further stresses on impact affected areas.
- Covers: Handlebars, Bar Ends, Aero Bars, Stems, Grips and Bar Tape, Important information about use, care, maintenance and installation.
- Covers: Saddles and Seat Posts, Important information about use, care, maintenance and installation.
- Covers: Pedals and Cranks
- Covers: Wheels, quick-releases, tires, tubes, rim tape and brake pads
- Covers: Forks and headsets
C260 Stem Installation Instructions
Carbon Fork Owner's Manual
Ritchey Liquid Torque
Hub Service Manuals
Break-Away® Instructions (Watch the videos - click here.)